Major Update Form

Admissions and Outreach Office
Educational Services Building

This form cannot be used for admission to the following programs: Paralegal and Health Careers. Those majors require a separate Program Admissions Application. However, you  must fill out this form to update your major and/or to change your status to degree-seeking.

Please contact the Advising Office for information before registering for classes:
Advising Office

Educational Services (ES) 52

Indicates required field
Update Your Major
Change or Add Major
I want to CHANGE my major to...
I want to ADD this major to my course of study.

Click/tap to select your new major from the drop-down list.

I want to be a...
You will not be eligible for financial aid
I'm Interested in Earning a Bachelor's Degree on NHCC's campus

If you select Yes, the NHCC University Center will be notified and they will reach out to you separately via Email.

Note: Changes may take up to five business days to take effect.