Paralegal Admission Request

Records & Registration
Educational Services, ES 70
Phone: 763-424-0719
FAX: 763-493-0563

Instructions: If you have not done so, the following steps must be completed prior to submitting this admission request: 

  1. Apply to North Hennepin Community College
    You must be accepted for admission at NHCC in order to be admitted into the Paralegal Program.
    Applications are available at
  2. Submit official transcripts
    Official transcripts from institutions outside of the Minnesota State system should be submitted with this form if they are not already on file at NHCC. NHCC will be able to access Minnesota State transcripts automatically with your application.
  3. Meet with the Paralegal Program Advisor
    • Current students: Call the Advising Center to schedule your appointment: 763-424-0703 (Request to speak with the Paralegal Advisor)
    • New students: After you complete the online orientation, you will get an email to set up your registration session. You will meet with the advisor during your registration session.
Indicates required field
Student Information
Are you a current PSEO student?

Current PSEO students are not eligible to participate in the Paralegal Program.  Please see your Academic Advisor for additional information.

Student ID

A Student ID is required to submit this form, please select which ID you will provide.

NHCC Program Major Preference
Previous Colleges or Universities
Transcripts Submitted

Process Notification

This form will be processed within 5-7 business days pending all transcripts are on file.  Once processed, students will be able to register for Paralegal Courses following program guidelines and course requirements. Students will be notified of program admissions via the student’s email address(es) on file with NHCC.

Criminal Offense Notice

If you have been arrested, charged, or convicted of any criminal offense, you should investigate the impact that the arrest, charge or conviction may have on your chances of employment in the field you intend to study or your chances to obtain federal, state, and other higher education financial aid.