Paralegal Admission Request
Records & Registration
Educational Services, ES 70
Instructions: If you have not done so, the following steps must be completed prior to submitting this admission request:
- Apply to North Hennepin Community College
You must be accepted for admission at NHCC in order to be admitted into the Paralegal Program.
Applications are available at www.nhcc.edu/apply.
- Submit official transcripts
Official transcripts from institutions outside of the Minnesota State system should be submitted with this form if they are not already on file at NHCC. NHCC will be able to access Minnesota State transcripts automatically with your application.
- Meet with the Paralegal Program Advisor
- Current students: Call the Advising Center to schedule your appointment: 763-424-0703 (Request to speak with the Paralegal Advisor)
- New students: After you complete the online orientation, you will get an email to set up your registration session. You will meet with the advisor during your registration session.